You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|Daniel Ziltener 9611de7aa9||7 months ago|
|tests||7 months ago|
|.dir-locals.el||7 months ago|
|.gitignore||3 years ago|
|LICENSE||3 years ago|
|README.md||7 months ago|
|edn-impl.scm||7 months ago|
|edn.egg||7 months ago|
|edn.release-info||7 months ago|
|edn.scm||1 year ago|
An EDN reader and writer for R7RS compatible Schemes.
Data type conversions
- All kinds of numbers get converted to Scheme numbers, precision suffixes (N and M) get ignored.
- Keywords :keyword get converted to chicken scheme keywords keyword:.
- Maps get converted to SRFI 69 hashtables.
- Vectors are srfi-4 vectors.
- true = #t, false = #f, nil = '()
Missing reader functionality
Should you notice missing functionality of the reader, plesase use the issues page to report it and, if possible, provide a minimal test case.
- Transforming EDN into Scheme:
- Transforming Scheme into EDN:
(write-edn <port> <datastructure>)
- Using reader tags: the library contains a parameter
tag-handlerscontaining an a-list. To register a handler, add an a-list entry where the key is the tag without
\#and as a keyword, and the value a one-argument procedure.
- 1.0: Made the custom parsers a parameter.
- 0.5.2: Update for Chicken 5
- 0.5.1: Small compatibility improvements: "/" now starts a symbol as well, and "," is treated as whitespace.
- 0.5: Reader tag support.
- 0.4: Complete rewrite. Only relies on R7RS, and SRFI 1, 4, 69 and 88. Uses ports. Reads and writes EDN.
- 0.3: EDN tags, including special forms, work. #inst and #uuid both get read as strings. Add nil. Add number prefixes. Add no-space-required to #_ tag.
- 0.2.1: Can read EDN-files and -strings. EDN tags are not working yet.
- 0.2: Can read EDN-strings with one top-level data structure.
Written by Daniel Ziltener. EDN written by Rich Hickey. The EDN specification is available at https://github.com/edn-format/edn.